16/09/11

Jane Austen

i love Jane Austen!!! no doubt!!

well,,I'm sure you guys have ever watch Pride and Prejudice! ye! my favorite!

Mr. Darcy!!! >.< you transformed your feeling into words perfectly (actually, It's Jane Austen) , my favorite part are:

DARCY: Miss Elizabeth. I have struggled in vain and I can bear it no longer. These past months have been a torment. I came to Rosings with the single object of seeing you. I had to see you. I have fought against my better judgement, my family’s expectation, the inferiority of your birth, my rank and circumstances – all these things -but I am willing to put them aside and ask you to end my agony


LIZZY: I don’t understand.

DARCY: I love you. Most ardently. Please do me the honor of accepting my hand.
....

DARCY: "I know you are too generous to trifle with me. I believe you spoke with my Aunt last night, and it has taught me to hope as I had scarcely allowed myself before. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes are unchanged, but one word from you will silence me forever. If however your feelings have changed I would have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul and I love and love and love you. And never wish to be parted from you from this day on"

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar