25/08/11

LOVE NEVER FAILS

Jesus..
the sweetest name, I've ever called
I love YOU...
deep in my heart, I know You're the only one who cares about me that much, even when I think I was alone.. You always right here.. here, with me..hug me lovingly 
thanks that you'd been created me
...
I want You to hold me tight
I want You to hug me tight
as tight as a stamp and envelope
I want You to do that..always..moreover, when I get hurt...really hurt..
It's You, who always cheer me up
It's You, who makes me smile
It's You, who gets me happy
... 
I feel so comfort, peaceful, and warm when I think of You...
I always smile when all the things tell about You..
You're the one..no one else..
this is not theory or any other fake words..
I've proven..just You,,who always right here by my side..thanks..
...
Jesus, Your LOVE NEVER FAILS

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar